Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2026

Review: Yesteryear

Yesteryear Yesteryear by Caro Claire Burke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I usually shy away from books marketed as "book club picks." I find I don't always like those books, or I need to wait until all the hype has faded long away before I can pick it up. However, the premise of Yesteryear by Caro Claire Burke was really too enticing to pass up. I'm about as far away from being a trad wife as you can get and still have a uterus. I'm even exhausted just thinking about the time they invest to live their lives. Still, I find the idea fascinating. I thought the idea of suddenly waking up in the 1800s was clever. The back and forth in timelines reveals clues of what was really going on behind the curated online content. Nothing is ever as perfect as it seems. You probably won't see the ending coming though. It gets wild!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment